The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Unfortunately I was unable to watch all of last night's game, but I am proud to announce that I am on a roll, ladies and gentlemen: I won Player of the Game again, for the second consecutive night. I picked Ortiz, and while I didn't get to see much past the fourth inning, I did see his grand slam in the third which pretty much trumps anything else anyone else's Player of the Game could have done so I WIN AGAIN! Victory is sweet. Speaking of victory, the Sox dealt the D-Rays a good old-fashioned ass-whooping to the tune of 10-0. Well done. Unfortunately, Manny continues to dwell around the Mendoza line.

A list of things Manny might as well be swinging with these days:
1. A garden hose
2. A hockey puck in a dirty sock.
3. One of those huge, mega-sized Pixie Stix
4. A flourescent lightbulb
5. A two-litre of Fresca
6. A suckling pig

I'm sure he'll come around, but for right now he looks hiiiiiiiiiideous.

I would also like to tell whoever is interested that I am planning a move over to Typepad in a couple weeks. I have a version of RallyCuff up and running over there - feel free to take a gander if you want: www.rallycuff.typepad.com/rallycuff. I'm just pretty much sick to death of Blogger, and I've been very impressed with my free trial period over at Typepad, so I'm 90% sure that I'm moving. Let me know what you think.