The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

It's finally here! Tonight at 8:05 the Red Sox will take the field at Yankee Stadium for the first game of their 2005 Title Defense Season. David Wells vs. Randy Johnson. Edgar Renteria vs. Derek Jeter. Manny vs. Matsui. Bellhorn vs. Sanchez or whoever the fuck the Yankees are going to have playing second base since - predictably - Tony Womack is hurt.

And then tomorrow is the Reds home opener, complete with Opening Day parade, beer tents, and a general mood of celebration. We're meeting our friend Corey at a bar across the street at eleven in the morning to get our drink on, and then we're going to try to get scalped tickets to the game to watch the Reds face The Pitcher Formerly Known As "My Boy Pedro." I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Now I will finally have something to blog about again. Speaking of the word "blog," I see a move away from Blogger in my near future since their service has pretty much been sucking ass for the past month or so. But I'll let you know when that happens. For now I'm just going to have to deal with never being able to make a post properly. In fact, they probably will fuck this post up. You may never get to read this. Fuck Blogger.