The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

My blog partner Paul and I were up at the ass-crack of dawn this morning and spent a lovely 45 minutes on the phone together while we hung out in the Cardinals "waiting room." We managed to score tickets to all three Sox/Cardinals games in June. If anyone out there is going to these games, let me know - maybe we can hook up somewhere. We're also going to a game in Detroit on May 2nd, and Mike and I will be attending at least one game in Cleveland near the end of June. So please feel free to drop me a line either here on this blog or via e-mail (semartin34@cinci.rr.com) if you're going to any of these games and want to tailgate or something.
I'll be away from my computer all weekend, so I probably won't be posting until Tuesday. Until then, as Woody Guthrie said: "Take it easy but take it."