The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Being without at-home internet access SUCKS. I lived without a computer for the first 25 years of my life, and now I've had one for only two years and already doubt my ability to live without one for any significant period of time. I'm sitting at the public library right now with god knows who reading over my shoulder and the spacebar sticking but hey, things could be worse, and besides, my mama is coming down tomorrow with an extra monitor from home for us.

Anyway, I just want to express my dismay at the inability of the Broncos to do a goddamn thing against the Colts. While it wasn't really surprising, I was still kind of pissed, because the sooner I see the look of defeat painted across Peyton Manning's ugly hillbilly mug the better. The Broncos didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs. They SUCK. So do the Vikings, yet they managed to beat the Packers - quite a sound drubbing, actually. In fact, I am 0-4 right now as far as cheering for teams in the playoffs. The Seahawks, Chargers, Broncos and Packers all lost. I'll be wearing my Ty Law jersey next sunday, even if he is out for the rest of the year. GO PATS!

I can't write worth a damnhere at the library, so I'm going to sign off for now. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow for good! Adios y hablamos mas tarde.