The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm taking a break.
Just to let all three of my regular readers know: I'm taking a little hiatus from blogging for awhile - probably just until the end of the holidays. The main reason is because I will be working an insane amount in the next two weeks, and the hours of the day not taken up by work will be spent either sleeping, getting drunk, or in the company of family. Second reason is, I suck at off-season blogging, because I just don't have the time to do all the research and shit that I would like to do, and I just can't make another post about how sad I am over Pedro's departure. Third reason is I'd like to take a little time off to reflect about things, maybe get some sort of game plan together for this blog in 2005. I've been doing it for over a year now, and I'd like to not really reinvent this blog, but rather take some time to think about an overall picture of how I want things to be, instead of just sitting down at the keyboard and ranting about whatever catches my fancy that day.

So, happy holidays and all that crap. I'll be back soon. As Woody Guthrie said: Take it easy but take it. -sarah