The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004



"And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
Cause I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very, very
Mad World..."
-Tears for Fears

Dude, what are you doing? You look like a total douchebag in that uniform.

Kevin and I got off of work early last night, stopped by the store for some 40s and plopped down in front of ESPN News. I scrambled to load MLB.com. "Oh shit...it happened," I said. "What?" Kevin asked, leaning over my shoulder. "He did it, he's a fucking Met." Kevin dropped back in his chair. "Wow...I'm sorry, Bella. Hey, look at me." I turn around in my chair. Kevin was sitting with his can of beer extended toward me, his face screwed up into an expression of regret and comiseration. "I'm sorry, for real, that sucks." We clinked beer cans together and I shrug, cause I can't really think of anything to say.