The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Monday, November 22, 2004

A QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT:
For the benefit of all three of my readers, I would like to introduce my friend Paulie, who will be contributing to this blog. I met Paul when he did his externship at the restaurant where I work, and we got on like a house on fire. Paul left Cincinnati last February to return home to his native Massachusetts, and since then we've kept in close contact via numerous late-night phone calls, not to mention the occassional visit. Paulie is one of the smartest people I know, especially about baseball, which is why I asked him to be a team mate on this blog. Because I have a tendancy to stray off topic and start making posts about giving Manny Ramírez mango juice spongebaths, I figured it would be nice to have help from someone who can make real insights about the game. Hence, Paul.
I have several embarrassing/incriminating stories about Paul that I may chose to divulge while Paul works on real posts about pertinent Sox information. Until then - or until the "Hot" Stove situation goes anywhere - I'm out.