The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Monday, November 15, 2004

1. Read this cool article and spend a couple minutes genuflecting on how much you love Big DaDa.

2. Sveum will be back in 2005. Rojas se va. Adios.

3. I just bought a N64 for $17.00 and I am shamelessly, shamelessly addicted to Mario64 and Mario Kart 64.

4. My station partner and I have decided to start jogging together, and my lungs feel like they have been scoured clean with a Brillo pad...but that's a good thing, right? And my legs feel like wet noodles. But it gives me a reason to wake up before eleven in the afternoon.

5. The Pats positively whooped the Bills' ASS yesterday.

6. I have decided to become a Celtics fan to while away the cold, empty hours that exist between the Super Bowl and when the equipment truck leaves for Fort Meyers. As Kevin told me: "Well, Bella, (my nickname at work,) at least no one can say you're jumping on the bandwagon, cause they're fucking hideous." Although the way Kevin says it, it comes out like this: "They're faw-kin hiiiiiiiiiiideous." I hate basketball with what is close to a burning passion, but desperate times call for desperate measures.