The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I can't write anything about the game. Let me just say this:
HA HA HA HA HA!!!! HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW YOU YANKEE FUCKS???? HOW DOES IT FUCKING FEEL TO LOSE? HOW DOES IS FEEL??? WOULD THE ASSHOLE THAT KEPT LEAVING COMMENTS ON HERE ABOUT HOW BAD THE RED SOX SUCKED PLEASE COME BACK AND TELL ME HOW IT FEELS TO BE A FAN OF THE TEAM THAT MADE THE WORST FUCK-UP IN THE HISTORY OF THE FUCKING GAME? OH YA, DID I MENTION THAT YOU LOST? WELCOME TO MY WORLD, ASSHOLES. MY OLD WORLD, THAT IS, BECAUSE NOW I'M FREE. I NEVER HAVE TO HAVE A CONDESCENDING YANKEE FAN SAY SHIT TO ME EVER AGAIN BECAUSE I'M FREE. I WISH THERE WERE MORE EMPHATIC FONTS TO WRITE THIS IN BECAUSE
SOX
WIN
SOX
WIN
SOX
WIN
SOX
WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've booked our tickets and we're going to be in Boston sunday night through tuesday afternoon. I know tickets to the game will be impossible to attain, but I just want to stand on the street outside of Fenway, just touch the fucking wall or something, just hear the crowd inside rocking and rolling. We probably won't be able to eat too much, we may not be able to pay rent on time, but who fucking cares.
I love life, and I love being alive.