The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

How cool is it that not only did my beloved Red Sox make the World Series, but my hometown team the St. Louis Cardinals did as well?? No question of who I'm rooting for. Safe to say that I won't be wearing my Pujols jersey t-shirt or my baby-blue 80's throwback this week.
This week belongs to the Red Sox, and tonight belongs to Tim Wakefield.
All I have to do is suffer through one more shift at work, go home and do laundry and clean house, (not to mention a pesky little World Series game we have to watch,) pack, try to sleep (although if the past two nights are an indication, that won't be happening,) and then wake up tomorrow morning, head for Dayton airport and catch my flight to Boston. And from there my life turns into one big fucking party for three days.
I still almost can't believe it's happening.
Go Sox!!