The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Thursday, October 07, 2004


Fuck....... Posted by Hello


Ya!!!!!! Posted by Hello


Frakes, as always, with the good mojo: a John Burkett card. Posted by Hello

I.
Fucking.
LOVE.
Pedro Martínez.
I love Cabrera.
I love Manny.
I love Tek.
I love everything and everyone.
Sox up in the series 2-0, headed back to Fenway for game 3.

edit:
I've been trying all morning to think of things to say about the game last night. This post is pretty lame, but it's all I could come up with. I'm too emotional about it all. I'm starting to get weepy, just like last year. And I know some of you out there know what I'm talking about - like, you see a highlight on ESPN and you start to get a lump in your throat because of how amazing and cool and badass it all is.
One thing I did want to mention is: was I really that drunk, or did Ortiz really have an infield hit last night?
Anyway, goddamnit I love this team. That's all I have to say.