The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Friday, September 24, 2004


Sox lose to O's 9-7, split series. Posted by Hello
But the good news is, check out my new mesh Sox cap. I love it, but all Mike could muster is a raise of his eyebrows and a "Mmmmm-hmmmmmm."
I'd love to take Cabby, Manny and Ortiz out to a strip club for beers and lap dances, my treat. Those guys deserve to be awash in a sea of tits.
On the other hand, Byung Hyun Kim deserves to be put inside a metal garbage can lined with extremely low-grit sandpaper and rolled down sixteen flights of concrete stairs. I'd rather see John Ritter's corpse come out of the bullpen in a close game. Byung Hyun Kim is f.u.c.k.i.n.g. t.e.r.r.i.b.l.e. and how many chances is Tito going to give him to prove it?
Anyhow, last series with the Yanks coming up. And, as always, yours truly has to work through every game except Sunday's. Last year I had this sous chef who would go upstairs to chef's office and check the scores, even on busy nights, but, since he was a Yankees fan, he would often lie to me about them which is really something you shouldn't do, even to your worst enemy. This year I'm relying on my cellphone, if I can sneak it out. I'm looking for a little redemption from Sweet P. tonight. Should be a good game.
I've gotta stop this "working second shift" thing.