The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Sunday, August 01, 2004


Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. Posted by Hello

I guess from reading various blogs and news sources that this may not be a very popular move. But to me, this move was inevitable. In fact, I've been quite vocal in the past about wanting Nomar to get traded, and I can't say that I'm that heartbroken about it. At all.
However, it is weird. When I was at the bar tonight my friend Paulie called just to say "Wow." And when my husband and I got home we wanted to watch the tape of tonight's game even though we knew the Sox had lost, just to see what it would look like without Nomar. It is weird. More weird than I expected. But hardly the end of the world.
Maybe I'll write more tomorrow when I've had time to process everything. For now I'm just sort of stunned.