The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Well, last night was a total debacle, apparently. I didn't watch the game. I carefully avoided all forms of media so that I could go home and watch the tape of the game and be surprised by the outcome, but (fortunately) when I walked into the living room the score was on the bottom of the television screen and I quickly had to make other plans for the evening's entertainment.
I predict that Pedro is going to have a good game tonight against the Dodger. I don't believe that Nomo has been doing that great this year, so hopefully the offense can do it's thing. I'm also in agreement with my husband that Bellhorn is due for a big day soon, hopefully tonight!