The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Sox beat Indians 5-2. ¡Pedro fue maravilloso! Eleven k's, 2 earned runs, and a jeri-curl that would make Sexual Chocolate see green. Less talking + more pitching = better performance.
Congratulations to Manny Ramírez for becoming a US citizen yesterday. Way to go, Manny! I have serious doubts about being able to pass the citizenship test myself and I was born here, so good for you. (I said that the capital of Montana was Billings the other day, even though I used to know that it was Helena a long time ago.)
Unfortunately I'm not feeling particularly Bloggy tonight...Work was tiring and I have a pretty bad sunburn that has leached all the energy out of me for the past two days. Another equation for you: sunburn + 110º kitchen + being surrounded by open flames and ovens = severe discomfort. So, hasta mañana.