The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I'm back! I have been without the internet for the past three weeks or so thanks to my dipshit ISP, but it's all good now. After reinstalling my operating system, all my drivers and getting a new modem I can finally update my blog once again! And my computer runs a lot faster now, so it wasn't all in vain.
I got lots to talk about. A friend and I took a spur of the moment trip to Cleveland on Monday to watch the Sox/Indians game. Schilling pitched a good game, but the bats were dead, dead, dead. Sox on a losing skid. Pedro decides to open his big mouth again and turn into The Biggest Bitch on the Planet. Manny is still my favorite. I'll write more later but I gotta go to work. Hasta luego.