The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Git 'er done! I just did my civic duty as loud and proud member of Red Sox Nation and spent 15 minutes stuffing the living hell out of the All-Star Ballot box to help David Ortiz get into the 2004 All-Star Game. You can vote up to 25 times, so everyone knows what to do!
Big ups to my mom today, cause it's Mother's Day! My mom is one of the coolest people in the entire world, and the older I get the cooler she seems to get! Love you mom!
Speaking of my mom, I'll be chilling with her all afternoon so I'll miss the game, but I'll write later after I've watched the tape. C'mon, D-Lowe!