The Boston Red Sox: Defenders of the 2004 World Championship!! "Whoever plunges into his experiences with the momentum of hope, will remember so that he cannot forget." - Soren Kierkegaard.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I was gonna write last night but I accidentally got too drunk. Was very happy with yesterday's game. I met my husband at the bar after I got off of work and spent about five minutes drilling him on all the details of Curt Schilling's start. "How many strikeouts? What did his stuff look like? How did he look in a Sox uniform?" I'll tell you how he looked - he looked like he was born to wear the red, white and blue. Foulke did awesome as well. I was a little dismayed about Millar and Damon colliding and about Manny's bruised quad, but no major damage was done. (If Manny is still experiencing any soreness I would be more than happy to massage it for him. ::cough::happyending::coughcough::)
I'll write more later after we watch the tape of tonight's game.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention - go and read the Red Sox Roundtable at Red Sox Haven. A bunch of Sox bloggers answer Sox questions (including myself, except he has me as Stacey Martin instead of Sarah Martin - which is really funny if you know me personally. Stacey is the most cloyingly feminine name ever, and I resemble a slightly gangsta'ed out 13 year old boy.)